Scientific achievements analysis allowed defining the mechanism of stimulating effect on human body. Cryogenic equipment produced according to the modern idea of medical effect of lower temperatures provides high positive results of low temperatures and minimum discomfort of procedure.
1 – Cabin of patient
2 – The mobile floor of cabin (hoist)
3 – Door of cabin
4 – Pump for pumping of liquid nitrogen
5 – DPU – control panel
Cabin of patient
The cabin of patient is intended for organizing the direct contact of the skin of patient with the low-temperature gas. Structurally cabin is the cylindrical heat-insulated volume with the door for entrance and output of patient, supplied with channels for the flow of gas-, heat-transfer agent.
Cabins are carried out with the left and right (specular) arrangement of doors.
External decorative coating of cabin, plastic, and other component parts of the installation like moisture-proof DSP. The internal decorative coating of cabin, cloth, maintains a temperature differential in 150°C.
The upper part of the cabin is reported with the channel of the outlet of the cavity flow and, through three-way valve, with the line of the evacuation of the finished heat-transfer agent.
Device of gas production
Arrangement of gas production (gas generator) ensures supply and regeneration of the circulating through the cabin gas- heat-transfer agent, and also its finishing evacuation (emptying of cabin).
Into the composition of gas generator enters the short-cycle contact heat exchanger, which ensures supply into the cabin of the patient of conditional heat-transfer agent. The preparation of heat-transfer agent (cooling down to the temperature 120-150 C ) is ensured due to the evaporation of cryoagent (liquid nitrogen).
Pump for liquid nitrogen is intended for the storage, the accumulation and the batching of liquid nitrogen into the device of gas production.
Inside the housing is located it cut off for the cryogenic vessel, that is adaptation for its centering and control of the level of nitrogen.
Cryogenic vessel (Dewar) is intended for storage and servicing of complex with liquid nitrogen. One vessel enter into the composition of complex. Liquid nitrogen is the liquid, which boils up at a temperature of -196 °C; therefore in the course of time it boils away due to the heat supply from the environment.
The losses of nitrogen during the storage in the vessel are approximately 0,4 kg.
Fundamental advantages of cryosauna Premium :
- Nitrogen supply system according to temperature
- Noise-free lift for patient with increased weight-lifting capacity
- Accelerated drying mode
- Manual system of preservation of basic heat exchanger
1. Nitrogen supply system according to the temperature decreases nitrogen consumption per procedure and turn time to cryosauna mode. It creates technical ability for operation of large volume vessels and tanks, which is especially important for establishments conducting large amount of procedures. And this system, because of more precise settings makes the procedure more comfortable for patient.
2. New unique system of tackles is developed for a patient lift, which in combination with using of extra strong ropes increases weight-lifting capacity to 350 kg. and ensures noise-free operation (work). Using of ropes guarantees trouble-free lift work at cryogenic temperatures and increases three times more life of mechanism, in comparison to standard lift with mechanical screw transmission.
3. Availability of constant temperature heating elements (tens) ensures thawing of heat exchanger for complete fire safety. So, necessary drying time for cryosauna, compared with basic configuration decreased (six times), as there is no need to spend an hour for thawing of cryosauna and drying takes only 30 min.
4. Manual preservation system of basic heat exchanger allows to block supply and recycle air (gas) streams pipes for the period of rest between procedures, which prevents penetration of extra moisture inside of heat exchanger. This also increases cryosauna working time without break for thawing and drying to 3 hours and significantly reduces nitrogen consumption for re-cooling after the break between the procedures.
Cryosauna KRION consists of 5 basic blocks which significantly simplifies cryosauna’s transportation and installation.
Basic parameters of cryosauna Krion
|Cryosauna length||2,45 m|
|Cryosauna height||2,20 m|
|Cryosauna width with the open door||1,60 m|
|Operational area||4 m|
|Energyinput||max 1,5 kW|
|Nitrogen consumption not more than||1,5 kg/min|
|Preparation period||max 5 min|
|Warm-up period||0,5 minutes max|